Overcome the Challenges of Inspection-Based Detection
Outdated IDS/IPS Creates Blind Spots In Detecting Malicious Activity
Intrusion Detection/Intrusion Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) were developed over 20 years ago to inspect network traffic to detect malicious activity, but have always created issues with a high volume of false positives and threat actors evading them easily.
Now, as networks move to become atomized and distributed to include cloud environments, the legacy tools of IDS/IPS are unable to keep up, and even when trying to move to an NDR tool users are left with three main challenges:
- Widespread Zero Trust Encryption
- High TCO of Appliances
- Gaps in Multi-Cloud Visibility
With Netography Fusion® as a cloud-native Network Defense Platform (NDP), you can replace your IDS/IPS and other monitoring technologies with a single unified platform delivering visibility of anomalous and malicious activity across your entire network, including hybrid multi-cloud, on-prem, IoT, and OT environments, all in real-time.
- Closes critical visibility gaps left by encryption and cloud workloads
- Eliminates high TCO of appliances with 100% SaaS architecture
- Reduces alert flood with high-fidelity customizable detection models
- Visualizes policy violations and compromises in real-time for faster response
- Consolidates multi-cloud and on-prem activity monitoring into a single platform