Drive Down Unsustainable SIEM Costs As Networks Expand
Lower the high costs of ingesting and storing data with your SIEM
“Is this sort of the death of the SIEM in the future? I mean, people are ingesting flow logs, for instance, into SIEMs, and that’s ridiculous, whereas if I can ingest into something and let Netography worry about that massive scale and we only deal with the small output.”
– Shannon Ryan, Senior Director, Core Security Services, FICO
SIEM tools are widely used in enterprise security operations centers (SOCs) to correlate alerts generated by security tools, network devices, applications, and systems, helping teams manage and respond to anomalies and malicious activity.
As networks expand and become atomized, enterprises are having to increase the amount of ingestion and storage of data with their SIEMs, leading to issues with:
- Data ingestion and storage costs become extremely high as more events are included and stored
- Alerts lack context to give teams actionable information leading to wasted time conducting research
Netography Fusion® is a cloud-native Network Defense Platform (NDP) providing complete, real-time visibility and context-rich alerts across multi-cloud, hybrid, and on-prem environments networks without flooding your SIEM with costly raw data, significantly reducing the impact SIEM has on the budget.
- Lower SIEM costs without sacrificing visibility or speed
- Reduce flood of low-value alerts that waste time of SecOps, NetOps, and CloudOps teams
- Simplify multi-cloud threat detection, investigation, and response with enriched metadata
- Improve cross-team operational efficiency with a unified view
- Gain unmatched visibility of anomalous and malicious activity without requiring appliances, sensors, or taps